Natural Shambo Pillow
This all natural pillow comes in your choice of organic millet or buckwheat hulls and Eco Wool™ fill. If you want natural support, this is the pillow for you! The Shambo pillow is slightly smaller than the Rejuvenation.
- Comfortable and supportive.
- Contours around head, neck, and shoulders.
- Organic buckwheat or millet hulls.
- Premium Eco Wool™ is domestically sourced.
- Patented dual chamber design.
- Perfect for side and back sleepers.
- Designed to fit head, neck, and shoulders.
- Provides excellent temperature regulation.
- 16” x 10” x 4.5”
- 70-75% hulls.
- 25-30% wool.
- Handmade in the U.S.A.
- Chemical free.
The Shambo pillow is great for side and back sleepers who like 4-6 inches of pillow height, and the dual chamber design keeps the filling where you need it. The hulls mold to provide support, are covered with a soft layer of wool, then enveloped in an organic cotton sateen. This pillow can be easily adjusted for sleeping or as a headrest for bedtime reading. Both hulls offer the same support, but the texture is different (buckwheat hulls are larger, millet hulls are tiny). Buckwheat hulls can rustle a bit more than the smaller, smoother millet hulls, but they also allow for more airflow. Hulls stay cool in the summer and warm in the winter. If you are looking for a supportive, natural pillow, the Shambo is perfect!